top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration

I'm unsure that sums up the planned message

0 votes
I'm unsure that sums up the planned message. My previous comment explains why these two changes have not been made together with some information that is related. We're open to suggestions that could be possible to implement without detracting from the purpose of this subreddit and its community.

I mean, yeah your previous comment lays out just why the communities tips, in your view, are inferior to the system you have in place currently. If anything the opinion represented by the OP are more in line with the'vision' of the subreddit (needing to include both RS3 and OSRS (which in itself is absurd being they've seperate content, dev teams etc. but like my opinion man)) by stating your content has a house here but if its seeing anything in specificity to go elsewhere, similar to the way the Reddit FC is/was run.

So rather than tuning ity'all yanked it? Tell me again how your team thinks your system is not fine compared to community suggestions. I have obtained a email that I believe to be a phishing attempt, I must sift through the wiki, email'email speech that when I sort could get me banned for submitting a phishing link', get an answer that says"this email was stopped", return to the wiki to discover you have to report it on the forums, then login to runescape but not about the phishing attempt tab, then return back to the homepage not the forum sub-topic you asked, conduct the login temple of despair again, find the sub-topic, then the article and report the scam.

Rather than requesting a community of 234,037 people and using a bot hit your inbox near instantly together:"If you believe you have received a phishing effort please verify sender address (example), domain (example), here are the usual examples (hyperlink ). In case you have received an attempt please report it at (helpful navigation to get to forum post."

In regard to our system"working fine as is," we are aware that it's not ideal, but there isn't always a solution that fulfills issues from all perspectives. Additionally, there are different issues taking up our time, and we're just volunteers, thus we do not always have the time to devote to address a number of those smaller problems. My previous remarks were meant to explain why the problem stands as it currently does for the specific issues mentioned, not explain why things will not change.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com
https://www.rsorder.com/
posted Jul 10 by Wuyahong

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes
For a time, we used to have an AutoModerator configuration which attempted to filter those articles, so it had been promptly removed, but there were far too many false positives along with posts which weren't filtered. Our reasons for needing to filter these articles were to remove posts which have an abysmal phishing url (potentially putting different users at risk) and removing posts which tried to inquire Jagex because of help related to a hijacking after receiving one of these emails (Rule 7).

We may be able to boost our Account Support Wiki pages by adding information, while mechanically flagging these posts may not be practical. The RuneScape Wiki has some info in regard to these scams in addition to many others which are located inside and out of Runescape. I see, I only find it quite sad to see some content developers post their OSRS themed content or questions on here and get essentially rejected by the sub (who are often clueless about the other OSRS themed subs), although this sub is for both game titles as you stated.

Yes, they have linked to the other sub but sometimes they tend to delete the article here and just keep it. If a reply doesn't work a warning that appears before posting? We all know of the bottom into the OSRS sub at the Partner Subreddits section, but most people who post OSRS only themed articles, do not even appear there, since they did not knew the existence of the 2007 Runescape subreddit and are grateful when the people who comment mention, its getting clear that the base leading to the sub par on the side bar isn't enough. I had believed the phishing one would be hard to execute, props. On filtering many men and women click on matters, phishing urls before thinking 16, I concur.

However, yea about phishing some more action might have to be accepted, these malicious groups are improving their ways to catch unsuspecting victims more and more nowadays. I've even seen some bad attempts to phishing being submitted on this sub that lead to bogus forums and I am glad they've been eliminated before anyone fell victim.

The actual problem with phishing posts may also be the spam that the sub will eventually receive, phishing emails have been sent in a tide to various emails of potential players, let us say like 10 percent of these have a reddit account, they are going to want to warn everyone else of the effort and so there will be several articles looking exactly the same, all which may be oblivious it's been posted earlier. It can eventually find dull. Which then can lead others to dismiss a fictitious clueless player who's asking if it's true or not, that's the reason why I suggested an automatic response of some sort, at least a small warning to take caution or something like that. Additionally thanks for clarifying that the email to forward phishing emails has become over, I knew of the forum thread, but not that they stopped the email.

I'm not sure that sums up the planned message. My remark explains why these two changes haven't been made along with some info that is related. The first being that Runescape is to get its RuneScape community as a whole (not just RS3), and the second being automatic filtering for this kind of post was attempted and found to not be possible to correctly accomplish. We are open to suggestions that would be possible to execute without detracting from the purpose of this subreddit and its community.

I mean, yeah your prior remark lays out just why the communities tips, in your opinion, are poor to the system you've got in place now. If anything the view represented by the OP are far more in line with this'vision' of the subreddit (needing to include the two RS3 and OSRS (which in itself is absurd being they've seperate content, dev teams etc. but thats like my view man)) by stating your articles has a home here but when its regarding anything in specificity to go elsewhere, similar to the way the Reddit FC is/was operate.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold , please lock on RSorder.com
0 votes
I'm just trying to be more thorough in my answers. The email entry filter has been seen as a low priority fix, and these posts were (and are) becoming caught in different filters, so it was deemed unnecessary for the time being. However, the other filters aren't specially designed for those posts, so only part are getting flagged. Once more of the important tasks are finished, we will look at some of the lower priority ones. It wouldn't require much time to receive a setup set up to start testing a better version. Additionally, a vast majority of subreddit moderation is not visible openly, so while it may appear that we're not doing anything occasionally, there's a great deal that goes on behind the scenes as well as approving/removing articles and comments.

Our concern about filtering in this case is not whether someone will attempt to bypass this, and that comment was just to further the stage that filters aren't always effective. Perhaps mentioning the intentional bypassing was a little off subject for my previous comment. As previously mentioned, the amount of OSRS-specific articles (not pertinent to RS3) submitted this is minimal as is, and they do not amount to a notable portion of our daily posts. However, those posts are outnumbered by other people which compare or link to both matches.

These will likely match the standards to also receive a reply redirecting them to 2007 Runescape when the intention was to post, which is not ideal because it would be irrelevant to the post topic and probably result in complaints. Furthermore, when the criteria is too specific, it is unlikely that the few posts that are designed to receive this reply will trigger it. It's easier for a person to recognize these posts than a bot, and setting it up to be intended is much easier said than done for minimal benefit.

Why are people so toxic to fresh players? Wouldn't also the and also max high ranking players need more people with? More people = more cash, more upgrades (maybe if more started playing, paying, and demanding it) and also more people in Runescape sport which will increase the economy and keep Runescape lasting more. When they're labeled as such we handle players nicely. Dig up any ribbon where the OP admits themselves new and folks here really pile the majority of the time.

It is older, returning veteran players who ask questions we treat. Unless they're asking about the condition of Runescape(meaning they are not spent in Runescape again yet), normally we bad mouth them about how they could possibly be requesting whatever it is they're asking. The neighborhood is smart. If somebody is uninvested at Runescape, everyone is full support towards them. No one actually cares, if they spent.

So, I tardy into the celebration and I apologize for that. I do think using a query thread would be beneficial in the long term. However, it is more a matter of handling what the topics are. Which is a bummer Since we could only have 2 at a time. I replied to someone sooner agreeing that we could begin making a single weekly post which links to news/update posts are added as the week goes on and they are printed to Runescape's website. And I passed that proposal on to the rest of the group for discussion. What we're doing today is a question of,"What exactly do we think has to be viewed the most?" Having it on a single post and updated as needed could help resolve that matter. Even if it's only temporary, it is far better to have something than nothing.

It has bothered me several times because I switched out of OSRS. I have always seen the downvote button like a relevancy indicator, and only actually downvote stuff if it's wildly off topic. It looks like this sub simply loves to downvote people for being new, I can't say I understand it, but I don't actually give a shit anymore. Should neutral karma is held by my queries? Definitely, they're just queries. Nothing positive or negative about them. Do they? No, but sometimes they even back outside to neutral after first getting several downvotes (seems some people are aware that downvoted questions get suppressed and try to bring them back up). It shouldn't be like that.
0 votes
As far as individual cards proceed, we said Kobe's Invincible card has topped one million MT. His Outside of Ranking thing goes for over 200,000 or nearer to 300,000 MT. We've seen Magic's DM card move for 190k on the PS4, Grant Hill for approximately 150k, and D-Rose for 100k, as of this report. Take a look at the YouTube video under as CarlosStory tries to pull one or both Kobe cards out of his packs. The Floor General Rewind variant of packs follows after previous releases, such as Future Rewind and Chasedown Rewind. Every one of these featured Dark Matter cards as well. Together with the final NBA 2K22 Rewind Packs of Season 7, in addition, it means Season 7 is getting closer to a finish. Remember, earning enough XP to reach Level 40 brings that particular Vince Carter card to your MyTeam lineup!

With the advent of NBA Play-In Tournament games, fans are eagerly watching to determine which squads will advance into the play bracket. Nine groups are vying for four remaining spots in the Eastern and Western Conference, featuring stars like Bradley Beal, Jayson Tatum, LeBron James, and Stephen Curry. As the Eastern Conference's two matches got started on Tuesday, several NBA 2K22 MyTeam Locker Codes have arrived, providing a shot at extra cards for MT rosters.

Since the players were occurring or about to tilt off, 2K22 unveiled a couple of codes for gamers looking to bring some free player items. While they won't offer any Diamonds, Pink Diamonds, or Galaxy Opals, players still have a shot at some Emerald cards for a Charlotte Hornets or even Indiana Pacers star. With the first of the NBA 2K22 MyTeam Locker Codes (below), the accessible Emerald player items are for Terry Rozier (Hornets) or Malcolm Brogdon (Pacers).

So getting that Brogdon can be helpful for those beginning or in need of Pacers players to get specific challenges. To get a shot at both of the participant items use the code"2K22-ROZIER-BROGDON-PLAY-IN" in the Extras/Locker Codes section of the Preferences on MyTeam style.

While Rozier could make a nice addition to some MyTeam rosters, he along with the Hornets unfortunately bowed out at the first match of the NBA Play-In Tournament. They'll away the loser of the East's second match, to get a chance to get to the No. 8 seed in the playoff bracket. Also in action for the NBA Play-In Tournament on Tuesday were the Boston Celtics from the Washington Wizards. Just yesterday, we saw that the Future Rewind Packs introduced for a limited time. Those will probably be inaccessible as of Wednesday morning. As of now, gamers could pull on a Dark Matter card for example Jayson Tatum, Ben Simmons, or Zion Willamson.
If you want to know more information about NBA 2K22 MT , please lock on  visit nba2king com
https://www.nba2king.com/
0 votes
The area you'll be looking at will most likely be the 'Price Drops because it's here where you will find the best items to merchant. It is the most secure and most basic method of earning money. The players know this, so the more you purchase, the higher the prise increases.

Here are some basic tips to making the most of the Top 100 biggest item drops. It is crucial to be aware of items like "air runes", which are too many available to purchase for yourself. Your money can be reserved for specific items, like armor and ore.

When you've found the product you're looking for, ensure it has not decreased in value daily or monthly. If it's dropped in price since the last 180 days and continues to do so, it is likely to decrease in price unless it's a particular type of item I will discuss in the next section. Beware of items that have a price drop that exceeds 4 percent in the past seven days. I've experienced massive losses from relying on these types of items.

Special Items(Usually not listed in the list of top 100) There are some particular items, like certain kinds of fish or ores aren't often seen on the top 100 since they decline at a rapid rate, it's not enough to be found on the list. This is where merchant clans earn the majority of their money. They spend approximately an hour researching the prices of items that were well-known in the past for soaring from the bottom in three days.

It can be accomplished by one of two methods: search the internet for the items you need (I will personally give a brief list to those who are interested) or use an application designed to locate the most popular items to buy for the week. I've only had a glimpse of one of these items, but it's on my computer because it's homemade lol. These items are very difficult to locate, even though they are primarily necessities like food or "skilling" items. This is a list of the most effective items to sell for short periods of time. Invite your friends to participate so they can assist you in increasing the price by buying additional of the same item.
0 votes
You'd be astonished how many ACNH earnings are actually just people purchasing another copy so that they can have a second island on a second Switch and play them both at precisely the exact same time (a few people today use the secondary island for storage, or just to become creative in ways they are not on the main island).

Trading items or visiting another island to drop or pick up things can only occur when both players are online, so yes, you need two copies of the game on two different systems running at the same time.

Prometheus is another personal favorite, however I feel like he'd be on Zag's side, he sided with the gods over the titans, backing the winning group, and with people across the gods, once again the winning team, seeing as Zag is destined to triumph, I think he had back us, plus he is not the greatest fan of those gods since they penalized him for gifting fire to guy.

Gaia is a clear one, seeing as we are desperately trying to escape the underworld and hit earth, Gaia. .

I did exactly the same as you, bought it a couple months back available too lol since I just kept seeing these positive things about it. Definitely worth every single penny and I am even contemplating purchasing the physical release just to have.

It came out the night I lost my job to Covid. I spent a good month putting almost 100 hours into Animal Crossing while I was unemployed, then simply stopped entirely and have not had any need to return to it nearly a year later.

I mean, the true problem is that the game does not have much to offer.

I'm on the boat that believes that this team truly upgrades the game for free because they couldn't get everything they wanted done by launching date. I think other games/publishers may be predatory, such as EA, when they offer dlc prior to the games are launched, in addition to opportunities to microtransactions.

I played the game a lot and while I love the capacity of this but I think that the sport is sloppily made and predatory because they pushed greatly for people to get online subscriptions (such as your island is locked on particular colours, if I need something pink I gotta commerce ) and secured things and lately villagers behind a paywall (you gotta purchase amiboos for Sanrio villagers and items).

The major disappointment is villager dialog and character, they are essentially identical to each other according to character type and hobby and although some increase on you it's still quite underwhelming. In addition, I believe"Free updates" is a bizarre flex because it implies that we're lucky we don't have to pay for things which really must have been there from the beginning (like more design slots and storage expansions).

If you want to buy it, you can access https://www.acbells.com/